Saturday, August 11, 2007

Oops....

Wow, last post June 4. I guess it's now into August. Oops. Sorry everybody. I know there are people who check this thing routinely, so I just wanted to write something quick (I promise) to let you all know that I am still alive. Here's what's going on.

My summer so far has consisted of the following:
1) Little field work so far.
2) Lots of writing permits.
3) Visiting my old roommate Mike in NYC.
4) Dano's wedding at RSR....something about a bouncy bounce?
5) Running more instead of lifting lots (killer 8 mile weeks!)
6) Scrabulous!!
7) General hanging out...
8) Society of Engineering Companies Softball Tournament
9) and, as a result of #8, the company softball team.
10) USATF Level 2 Coaching Education - 1 week long. Just like college again. But learning track!

So that's that. Doesn't seem like much, but I still can't seem to find lots of time on my plate. Oh well. Pre-season for me for track starts in a few weeks so that should keep me busy. Bye for now everybody....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home