Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ouch....

I think there's something to be said for living in a perpetual state of soreness. It's a good feeling, every day waking up and being sore. It kinda turns into a way of being. And if you don't feel sore, it's weird. I guess that's the point. Finally when you're not sore it's a special day. A day to throw far. I've been lifting pretty heavy since about September, pardon the field trip here and there for work, and I'm getting stronger. Stronger than I was in college, which is promising. Started technique work in practice a little bit too. There's a meet December 9th that I want to throw at, and I'm trying to get some throwing comrades to go there too. We'll see, should be fun. It'll be interesting to see how the preseason will pay off. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about...I like to throw stuff. See below. This is outdoor, but indoor it's the weight throw. Kinda the same but not really. Close enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home