Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Random Gratuitously Large Photo

I've always been into photography, and recently I acquired a job that pays more than 7.98 an hour. Since I have this job, I got into a little toy phase. I got a computer, car, and a new digital SLR camera. So here I shamelessly present a photo taken a few weeks ago on the pipeline (where else do I spend my time?). It was in the morning and this dude's wings hadn't dried out yet so he could fly away from really big scary guy getting in his face. I took advantage of the situation, and here you go. You know, on the very off chance that somebody finds this and thinks it's good enough to pay me for, well...sweet. I should add that despite what you see here, it is 3504 x 2336 pixels. For the lay, it can be printed in near perfect quality in a 16 x 20 photo or in good quality even larger...

White Admiral - Limenitis camilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home