Thursday, September 14, 2006

Ironic Post in July

So...in the Gratuitously Large Photo post (which turned out to be not gratuitously large because Blogger didn't upload it at its real size) I asked if anybody wanted to buy it. Kidding of course. About that time I was bored and started a CafePress website for S's and G's. My site is called Designs By Bryan (bored and not feeling very creative. Though creative enough to make my squirrel logo :-P )
Anyways I had just come from home in NY watching my mom row at a regatta in Philly. I took pictures and made her team a CD for their own fun/advertising/whatever. I got to playing around with one of them in Photoshop and came up with a pretty cool (at least I think) silhouette of their men's Four. So I threw it up there to see what would happen. Well that was like 2 months ago. I log in again for the first time in a month yesterday to find, Lo and Behold!, two people bought it! Yay! Commission! Cool. I just hope it comes out nice in print. They have a 30 day guarantee, so that's comforting for me but I still hope it's nice enough to keep and hang in a living room or boathouse or wherever. So yeah...shameless plug...for me. Go there. Buy stuff. :-) If you have any ideas for stuff too, let me know. Then I'll give you a discount. :-) Or! If you want to sign up and sell your own stuff you can do that too. Then you can be my Affiliate (sounds official) and I get a kickback from your sales. Then you blog about your site and get affiliates, and kickbacks. Sounds kind of pyramid-ish, but hey, it's all good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home